- You are here:
We are hiring for two faculty positions in economic development and housing & community development. Apply to join the Georgia Tech and School of City & Regional Planning community today!
The Super Bowl in Atlanta
We regularly treat the city of Atlanta as an active laboratory for our academic programs. With the Super Bowl being held here, it was only natural to dive deeper into the design aspects of this event.
Our Recent Work
- Our faculty publish their research and academic advancement to several professional journals, as well as to SmarTech, the Georgia Tech library’s repository for Institute intellectual property. Use the links below to experience some of our most recent work!
- “Including Youth in the Ladder of Citizen Participation: Adding Rungs of Consent, Advocacy, and Incorporation” Botchwey, Nisha
- “Sustainable and Resilient Urban Water Systems: The Role of Decentralization and Planning” Leigh, Nancey Green
- “A Geodesign method for managing a closed-loop urban system through algae cultivation” Yang, Perry Pei-Ju
- “Millennial First-Time Homebuyers and Location Choice” Raymond, Elora
Georgia Tech academic and research faculty are invited to submit seed grant pre-proposals to the Mild Cognitive Impairment Empowerment Program. Pre-proposal deadline is August 29, 2019, by 5 p.m.
Ramachandra Sivakumar and Arthi Rao are each on a winning team that will help communities plan for a "smart future."
With the addition of Carolyn Phillips, the Center for Quality Growth and Regional Development, will be expanding its portfolios. Philips is a director at the Center for Inclusive Design and Innovation, which focuses on accessibility.
PARKing Day draws attention to what we could do with land allocated to parking spaces.
This semester we will continue our discussion on "Health and Technology.” The Chief Information Officer at the Georgia Department of Public Health will speak about new technologies and initiatives at the agency.
Decision analytics stands to have a profound impact on how design and construction disciplines are woven together to solve today’s most complex problems. Rigorous data collection and analysis are core to design and construction decision-making.
Join C2D2 for an overview on how to land that summer internship.